Sunday, September 04, 2011

~ Sabun Hebat ~

I don't know whether this is funny or considered unlucky but please read to the last sentence and decide. 

I consider myself living like a nomad because my weekends will always be at inlaws in Alor Star while weekdays is at my parents in Sungai Petani. It is a give and take decision between hubby and I since we are living with my parents in SP, we would spend our free time in Alor Star as much as we can. Due to this circumstances I have 2 sets of everything, toothbrush, facial cleanser, hair care etc. One day about 2 months ago my facial cleanser was running low so I decided to use whatever available in the bathroom in AS. I tried this one small green soap and became fond of it. To cut it short, I ended up using it whenever I was in AS for at least once a day during weekend. Though, I have never once asked the people in the house regarding detail of the said soap..

Until recently the soap is not there anymore so I used mine again. Last sunday I noticed a familiar soap still wrapped in packaging on the cabinet and guess what I found..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

Read the description..
Okeh, maksudnya selama ni aku cuci muka guna benda alah ni?
Uwaaa rasa sangat teraniaya, malas la nak tanya sapa yang pakai kan, kira salah sendiri la pakai harta orang tak tanya pulak tuh! No wonder my face is getting chubbier by the day, sangat berkesan sabun nih HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Penuh bulat muka I, you!

No comments: