Thursday, September 01, 2011

~ Ramadhan in hospital ~

Ammar admitted to Metro again, last year was in Syawal but this time around in Ramadhan. Hubby admitted in the afternoon of 8th August followed by Ammar at midnight due to high fever. It was really tough for me to take care both of them, lucky enough the nurses managed to transfer Ammar into the same 2-beds room with his babah. Hubby was discharged after 2 nights but Ammar had to wait another 5 nights. Since that was the 2nd time experience, we didn't panic plus the room was quite comfortable! 

Sahur was bad, everything turned to be cold as ice because hubby bought the food at midnight and we couldn't reheat. Berbuka was so-so for the fact I couldn't feast my eyes at Bazaar everyday. First and foremost, I thank Allah for giving me strength and exception not to fall really ill in order to take care of everyone. I thank him too that everyone is recovering well including my parents & in-laws whom also got infected by the virus right after visiting the patients. Alhamdulillah..

The patients
Family affair in ward..
Kesian..
Mama pun tak puasa sebab nak makan ubat elak sakit melarat..
Tak cukup sebelah, tukar pulak tangan lain sebab swollen
Finally discharged but still staying in hospital
After work
Last day, Alhamdulillah..



No comments: