Saturday, September 03, 2011

~ Raya Shopping ~

Due to my family health issues during Ramadhan I was not really into raya preparation. It was until the last week that made me realize I need to do something about it before it was too late. I checked into Ammar's closet to get a clear picture what he needed for raya and I found this.....
..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........


I know I keep buying him new clothes and keep it for future use but I never realized they were too many for him at the moment. I just stashed everything into the drawer and now I know they are also some shirts & Ts that he even wear once, I guess I don't need to buy anything for him. NOT!

I forced Ammar to try every piece of the cloth in the picture and unfortunately some of them are in size 18-24mos @ 18 mos and still look big on him. I was hoping the Ralph Lauren polo would fit him nicely since it's the most expensive one and suitable for raya la, but I guess I need to wait another 1/2 year.. Mind you Ammar is still wearing size 12-18mos @ 12mos even though his age is already 21 months, imagine how petite he is! For the shoes only Timberland boot fits him, neither sneaker nor sandal can be used for the moment at least until next year. 

As for me, no new casual attires needed because I got some new ones bought during my blouse hunting for dinner last July. So for our raya shopping in Queensbay I only bought myself 2 pairs of Vincci sandal, a Nose flat and a Nose tote bag while hubby got 4 pairs of Padini Ts. Everything was at 50% - 70% discounted price buat apa membazir kan! Ammar got 2 pairs of Miki Ts, hmmm.. no comment..

I also bought something for my parents, parents in law and my sister in law sebab dapat bonus kan.. I should be fair and square.. That was my raya shopping! NOT!

On the next several days I went to Jusco during lunch time to buy something for saudara susuan Ammar, Adib and Adam. Since they are saudara susuan, why not buy something identical? So Ammar got another 2 new Ts, and another pair of baju melayu <-- a good bargain, it's RM22.50 after 50% discount, gila kan! Okay, this is really final, that was my raya shopping!

Entry for raya coming soon!

No comments: