Sunday, September 04, 2011

~ Aidil Fitri 2011 ~

This is going to be a short entry, I'm quite busy at the moment.. My hari raya was so-so because I didn't entitled for any cuti raya, in total I had already took 7 days off in August just for Ammar. That was my 1st experience working on raya eve and it sucked a big time! I also went to work on 4th day of raya (Friday) and because of that our raya visiting schedule was so packed and tired ;(

4 days before raya - siblings having fun!
Giliran 2011 - a night before and raya morning in Aloq Staq
Ammar dah dapat duit raya dari tok wan chien!
Inlaws, nak ke baling - fahmi dah jadik Dr Rozmey kot!
Annual family portrait..
Cantik? Penat I belajaq from youtube vids / bloggers okeh!
The crazy parents
Petang raya dah di SP continue visiting my family and relatives
2nd Day - with my family
Hyper!
2nd day - merdeka raya by anak merdeka
Ammar with mama and umi su in Balik Pulau
Kempiskan perut!
Love is great!
Beraya di QB
Sorry, can't resist to spend my duit raya :)
3rd day - ikut hubby pi kenduri kawan.. I hate this inner & shawl, didn't have much time to change into something nicer since we were too late..
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri
Maaf Zahir Batin
From Zul, Eclass & Ammar

P/s: more pictures are on my facebook album

No comments: