Sunday, May 01, 2011

~ Restless Mind ~

Things that have been on my mind for the past few days:

I want to achieve my goal to breastfeed Ammar until he turns 2 years old
- My milk production is getting lesser by the day

I want to be able to leave office at 5pm daily
- I have so many works to do, it'll be impossible

I want to start eating healthily so I can lose some weight
- Work stress plus emotional meltdown regarding Ammar health issues and breastfeeding problems are not helping

I want to be a better person and stop thinking bad about other people
- We always think people offence us in some ways but we don't realize certain people might also get offended by us

I want to spend more time with hubby
- We both are so busy and I miss our weekly movie dates, etc

I want Damon to be with Elena..
- Yes, this series (both book and tv) affect me BIG time!

2 comments:

cik_ah82 said...

welcome back dear!hehe..lagi dan lagi..:)

Dusty Pixie said...

mekasih :)