Saturday, May 21, 2011

~ Looonnnggg Weekend ~

Ammar's 1st swimsuit!
Long weekend means more time with family! Hubby and I decided to go to The Carnivall in order to expose Ammar to his 1st experience with water park and he didn't like it very much. Maybe he was so sleepy it was during his nap time. The place was not really happening and a bit dirty but since it was less than 10 minutes away from home so we gave it a try, definitely a big NO in future. We stayed for about 3 hours mostly not in water but just taking pictures. 

He almost fall asleep..

The only interesting part was the trampoline bungee jumping, hubby and I took turn trying it and Ammar frantically cried when he saw me and later hubby jumping on the trampoline! Mesti dia ingat mama / babah nak tinggal dia lompat ke outerspace tak turun dah!

I managed to snap some good pictures of hubby doing somersault in the air but he didn't. I only got ugly pictures of me attempting to do somersault but failed. I got the right technique on the last attempt and finally spinning in the air but no picture was taken, damn! It was a good experience.

Yippee!

No comments: