Sunday, May 08, 2011

~ Brain Exercise ~

I suck at waking up in the morning because it usually takes a couple of snooze buttons from several alarm clocks to really makes me awake. I have two alarm clocks on my bedside table plus my cellphone alarms (one is the general alarm on iphone and another one is a downloaded application). In total I have 4 alarms to do the job of waking me up daily but the most effective one that does wonder is the Freaky Alarm. This is how my morning kicks off (by the way, the two alarms on the table are usually turned off by hubby since he needs to be at work before 7.30 am which is earlier than me):-

When the alarm goes off, I have to select reply.. Even if I select close, the buzz won't stop!
This screen appears and imagine doing this when you are not fully awake.. Ooh sometimes the request is in ascending order!
If I made it in the previous screen this one will appear. It's not easy to tap because these shapes are actually moving!
Later I need to do the maths, arghhhhh!!
Maths again, and I don't have calculator with me plus my brain is not fully working..
Haha, this actually happens to me daily! Need to restart again, annoying right?!
The flow goes on and on until I answer everything correctly and finally the buzz will be off. I could not memorize the questions since they are never the same. However annoying this is, I have to endure it twice in the morning because I set the alarm to go off at 6.20 am and 6.30 am! I swear to get an iphone with  this alarm for Ammar when he starts school, he will be genius in no time doing mathematics using this cheap USD0.99 application!

By the way, this is the demo:




No comments: