Sunday, May 22, 2011

~ 3rd Anniversaries ~

Love is in the air!
Dearest Hubby..

Many say men only like pretty girls
Yet you still choose me to be your lifetime partner

Some say men will not understand women
Yet I find you are the only one who knows me best

They say men always show less loving
Yet I can see your love always showing through your eyes

People say men will change after marriage
Yet I find you are the same person whom I knew since our first date

Happy 3rd Anniversaries to both of us! I love you more everyday. Thanks for sticking up with me for the past 3 years and being a wonderful companion through thick and thin! I know I am not a perfect wife but so grateful that you accept me for who I am. Lets grow old together, muaaaahhhhhh!


I still love this song!
p/s: Getting older has made me lost touch of my creative side of the brain, do ignore if the poem is not romantic enough :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks.. lovely poem & i loike it very much! muwah

hubby

cik_ah82 said...

hehe..sweet sesangat!..
happy 3rd anniversary...!
ok la ni bleh wat poem bagai, kalo harap kami lagi la..apppaa pun xbolehh!hehehe

Dusty Pixie said...

hub: u r wolcome, love u so much!

cik ah: pakai hantam saja :)