Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~ A Tales Of Shoes ~


One of my hobbies during free time is flipping through magazines (I'm a huge fan of Cleo) because they feature wide ranges of fashion, from the most expensive designers' labels to the local ones and they are always awesome. I admit that I am not a fashionista neither a fashion victim but I like to keep myself updated with what is 'IN' and what is 'OUT'.

For the past several months I've noticed Cleo has been featuring a brand new label in town. It's a label originated from Singapore which specialized in handbags and shoes called Charles & Keith. Since I'm living quite far away from KL, I only managed to drool over the pretty shoes just by looking at them on the magazine page. Lucky enough that I went to KK last month and I got chances to check out the outlets at 1Borneo and Warisan Square. The shoes are so gorgeous and pretty, in fact they are better than Blay and Primavera. Handbags are just so-so but all the price are affordable..

I was almost buying 2 pairs of shoes but changed my mind and bought a Nine West handbag instead. I thought it was a wise idea since I love the handbag but it's not. I've been dreaming about the shoes right after I got landed in Penang and up until now I'm still thinking of getting those shoes no matter how.

I've checked out the official website and found out that there are only 4 outlets in Malaysia: 2 in KK, 1 in Kuching and 1 in KL. That's it! I'm going to get them during my balik kampung trip to Negeri Sembilan this coming school holidays. Otherwise, I'm gonna be miserable!

No comments: