Thursday, March 05, 2009

~ The Laziness ~


Yes, I do.. I really want to get a dream body but unfortunately it will not happen soon enough. I've stopped working out last February (or should I say, put it on hold for a while), right before I went on a vacation to Kota Kinabalu. After the vacation ended, I worked at double effort in order to catch up what I had left during my absence in office. The busyness made me so exhausted and too tired for any activities thereafter. Since then, my weight has been static at 49.5 kg and I have no time to make any progress to reach my target.

T
wo weeks later when the workload has lessen a little bit, I found it hard to start exercise all over again and not to forget I eat like crazy. I feel so lazy to reach the dumbbells, let alone the exercise mat. What is happening to me?! Help! I am half way to achieve my target, I better motivate myself (and my butt) to get up and exercise. I really want the extra kilos to be shed off as soon as possible so I get to wear my favorite skinny jeans.

I'm going to give my body another week to relax and regain the excitement so I can start all over again. Good luck to me!

3 comments:

cik_ah82 said...

mybe badan tu dh penat sgt la tu..
relax la dulu..
aduyai, kalo kami 49.5 tu mesti kurus kering..kami 53kg pun laki cakap kuruih..huhu..xunderweight ka ampa?la ni nampak cam ok ja pun..

Dusty Pixie said...

berat ideal kami 47 kg la..
focus kami nak kempiskan perut and kecikkan punggung n paha.. tu ja..

Anonymous said...

comey aa kartun tu...