Saturday, February 14, 2009

~ Weekend Treats ~

I was busy for the last 3 days.. Workload is now tiring since I've moved up from being 'under training' to 'staff' starting January. Realize it or not, it has been almost 10 months since the 1st day I started my new job. The bond among us the new colleagues is tighter. Besides, there's no more gap between seniors and juniors..

I attended a CNY open house hosted by my senior and it was a blast. Don and I enjoyed it so much. Gone all the rules of bad food and good food. I ate everything served on the table and sang my heart out during the karaoke session. Note to myself: Double the workouts for extra satay, pudding, lai chi kang and junk food that I took without noticing (munching while enjoying others singing!). After all of my hard workouts, I deserved good treats for myself, yeay!


The early birds..

Don helps to do my part :)


Karaoke session!

No comments: