Tuesday, February 03, 2009

~ A Tale Of A So-Called Celebrity ~

A mutual friend of mine informed me something which really amused me… I can't help myself to response.

What’s so important about it?!
Does the world revolve only around you?!
Are you a VVIP or a celebrity?!
Does all about you is patented with copyright?!
Does that mean I need to remind myself whenever taking pictures?!
So that I’d not end up with a same pose like you?!
Stupid isn’t it, anyone can do that but me?!
Don’t you think it’s a coincidence?!
Rather than thinking someone copying you and should be ashamed?!
By the way, which one is the same?!
I don't even know which one you are talking about!
Don’t you realize you also do things similar to me?!
Like putting icons and frames on your edited pictures?!
Do I need to say more about that?!
But I didn’t because for me it’s common…
I don't have any superior feeling judging you on that!
My advice for you, be wiser and stop acting like a celebrity!
Because you are not, you are just a normal person like any others..

2 comments:

cik_ah82 said...

ish2..
dusty pixie..
kami baca response ampa ni, kami mcm tau ja apa kesahnya ni..
hmm..bukan nk masuk campuq xbg salam..
benda tu pun salah ka kan..
xsangka betapa ada insan yang sangat cerewet berkesahkan benda tu kan..
yup, is it patented wif copyright?
huh, kalo gitu weh, dh banyak la org copyright icon glitter dok tiru cam ang termasukla kami..!hehehe..
tp, i xkisah pun beb..hehehehe
ignore la benda remeh temeh ni!;)

Dusty Pixie said...

biarkan manusia dengan ragam masing2.. malas nak layan, buang masa ja..