Wednesday, February 04, 2009

~ 4 More To Go ~

It has been a month from the day I started sculpting workout and exercise together with healthy diet. I’m getting good result so far and my body is healthier and slimmer. I’ve dropped 3 kilos easily but since my target is 7, there are still 4 kilos to be shed off in another 6 weeks!

I always believe in exercise rather than restricting myself for not taking certain groups of food. For me, to understand your body is as simple as mathematic. If you consume more than you need, the excess energy will be stored as fat. But if you move your body a lot with exercises, walks, opting for stairs rather than elevator or do any other activities that require you to keep moving: you will use more energy. It is up to you whether to eat less / opting for low calorie food and does some exercises or; eat as much as you want and at the same time double your activities!

As for me, I cannot sacrifice all of my favorite foods so I prefer to move a lot and eat whatever I like!

No comments: