Monday, February 04, 2008

~ The Good and The Bad ~

I believe I'm better since da last emo entry.. It's been months now and no more emo, no more sadness, no more heart feeling.. Since I've made up my decision to take all those steps, now I'm finally at ease.. I shud haf started dat earlier, stupid me!

Life is gud.. I'm counting da days till my wedding in May.. But to be honest I'm quite scared and sad.. Scared dat I'm not really ready to be a wife and sad to be living away from my parents soon enuff.. I noe I shudn't feel dat way bcoz I'll be only 45-minutes-away from them.. But still it'll be hard for me to live without them being around 24/7.. Being da only child has made me attached to them since I was young.. They're da reason I'm staying in my hometown.. I rather forget all the fun living in big cities bcoz being wif them already made me happy..

There's only one thing which is not gud in my life rite now, it's my job.. Actually da job is OK but I cudn't stand da politics and da bad 'aura' going around in my workplace.. I planned to stay for at least 3 years to get my professional qualification but at dis moment I cudn't see myself working here for another 6 months.. Huaarrrggggggggghhhh!! I hate it.. I'm totally stressed wif da workload and da negative aura sorrounding me.. I'm still confused wif what shud I do rite now.. May God give me da answers.. Amin..

No comments: