Wednesday, November 28, 2007

~ Freedom ~

I've been emotionally unstable 4da past 5 months.. Kejap ok, kejap tak ok.. At one point I can forget but on da other it seems like I can't.. It was such a big blow 4me but yeah, I'm learning to accept it even tho it'll take some times. Da past is da past, let bygones be bygones.. I dun wanna stuck like dis 4ever, there's so much more to come. I better embrace what I haf and move on like nothing happened.. Future is more important compared to da past..

Ur head says dat u are absolutely recovered but ur heart may say no.. Da scar is still there, there's nothing can be done and no one to be blamed to.. I'm da one who has da power to stop it.. So I've decided enuf is enuf.. I've got the eliminate everything dats makes me annoyed / sad / angry / etc..

1st step, by setting my profile to private. I dun want any unwanted person dropping by and grab da oppurtunity to use it by scrutinizing every little thing I do.. It's so annoying, really.. I never haf an intention to show off when I upload any pic on my frenster, it's just 4fun and 4myself.. Never mind if I just go holidays around da neighbourhood or even abroad, but hey dis is my page.. As long I'm happy and never disturb others then what's wif da bitching?! I dun haf so much money 2go travel around malaysia, anything dat makes me happy I'll go 4 it..

I haf my mistakes too.. Starting from now on, I will never wander 2places I shudn't be.. By doing dat it'll hurt me more, knowing people bitching and talk bad things about me.. Connecting to da related people who got me into dis mess wudn't do any better.. For my own good, I made promises to myself & to him dat I'll help myself to fully recover.. for a better me.. I believe I can make it :)

No comments: