Saturday, February 09, 2008

~ The 'No' and The 'Yes' ~

What happen when the 'No' is actually means 'Yes'?! Does it called being dishonest? Does it give impact on our life? Does it matter?

If u asked me a few months ago, I'd probably say it is indeed being dishonest, in fact it really matters and will give impact on our life.. Nowadays, my perception has changed a little bit. I'd say it does not matter anymore. People always say things which are not truly from their hearts. They tend to say things depend on situations which sometimes are good and on the other hands it might lead to something bad. We can't blame these people or even ourselves since every one of us has our own reasons to do that. If we needed a clarification for everything we do or other people do to us, it will be an endless story.

The important part is whether the truth should be accepted or not. If we knew the truth without even need to hear a 'Yes' or 'No' for an answer, just don't bother for clarifications why the 'No' is actually 'Yes' or why the 'Yes' means 'No'.. You see, truths will always be truths, a statement wouldn't change them.

For my scenario, I got a 'No' for an answer which is supposed to be 'Yes'. But since I already figured out the truth, I decided to accept it because it does not matter anymore and it won't affect my life in future. Who cares when the 'No' is actually means 'Yes' since it's merely a statement.. The answer is with you..

No comments: