Wednesday, November 21, 2007

~ I'm Lost ~

At 1st everything was so gud. Da eagerness was still there, da fresh feeling lingered in every moment of it. It was da new world to be explored, learned and experienced. I always stay calm and faced every obstacles wif patience, head held high. I remembered feeling on da top of da world when hard efforts being recognised and made me wanna do better. Being positive really did help me a lot.. Nowadays, all da glory and gud feeling is no more wif me. My ducks in a row haf been scattered along da way and I'm lost. Lost of hope, lost of confidence, lost of positive thinking and worse, lost of focus..

My so-called perfect plan is not really workin' bcoz I can't see myself in future being someone dat I planned to be. Does 24 is too early or am I too late to change my future? It's good to see people around me started to get their pieces fit together but in da same time I'm so frustrated bcoz mine were still looping here and there. What to do? Fate is in God's hand but it is up to da person to change it for a better. Da question is, do I need to change da path dat I'm currently taking? Or shud I be patient and stay for a bit longer?! I'm so lost..

No comments: