Sunday, April 26, 2009

~ Wonderful Weekends ~

As I planned in previous entry, the Cameron trip has been materialized and it was a blast. Hubby and I enjoyed everything, the hotel room, colorful flowers, cold & windy weather and all places we visited especially the tea farms. The last time I went there was more than 15 years ago, even though hubby was there last November with his family but I couldn't come due to some reasons. The recent trip gave me sweet memories and I have them captured on 700++ pictures! I had tough time choosing which ones should be on friendster and facebook, HeHe..

Forget about the trip, let's move on to next story. Last night was also great. Hubby and I had a 'makan besar' with our family (the in-laws) @ Sala Classic and the food was all delicious. We had ikan kerapu, ikan siakap, lala bakar, sotong goreng tepung, tomyam, kailan ikan masin, abc and many more. We rarely dine out together so the get-together was really fun, in fact, I'm starting to adapt being in a big family (well, not really big but if compared to being the only child, it is sure to have some differences).

No comments: