Tuesday, December 30, 2008

~ Saya Gemok ~

I just realized that my shape is getting worse. My butt is bigger than two coconuts put together. My waist looks like a baobab tree trunk and the thighs are much alike a rhino's drumsticks! Worst of all, I cannot fit into my skinny jeans. I bought 2 pairs of jeans at Forever 21 in October with different cutting. I wear the first one and ignore the other one deciding to keep it for later. Last week, while I was doing some packing for a vacation in Langkawi, I tried on some clothes and found out a shocking truth that I couldn't pull the new jeans up to my hip! That's suck! It was just 1 1/2 months away.. Later I tried the other jeans and pants and they too couldn't fit into my bulging stomach and the bigger-than-ever ass.

At the end of the day, I went straight to The Store and bought me a new pair of jeans from Voir. I promised myself to get back into shape soon enough so I can dress stylishly in my beloved (currently unfitted) Guess / Levi's / Forever 21 pair of jeans. Currently, for the fat moment, the local one will do.. Uwaaaaaaa...

No comments: