Thursday, March 20, 2008

~ ThE eNd iS CoMiNg ~

The day is coming and I'm so thrilled!! Nope, I'm not talking about the wedding, it's the last working day at my current workplace. After almost 2 years everything's gonna end in less than 10 days. Should I feel sad? No. Should I feel happy? Hell, I am! Hmmm.. but maybe a bit sad to leave 1-2 good colleagues but the rest is a total freedom..

Everybody starts leaving after new year.. Izs, Mas and Rita have already started their new lifes, Tini will leave 2 days before me, 2 weeks after is TLK and YHK will follow in a month later. There's nothing much to loose if I choose to stay except the keep changing new faces and triple workloads that need to be covered when people resign. One more thing, l don't have to go through the busiest peak time ever of the year this coming April - August and that's a big relief, Yeay!!

In the meantime, I'm just worried if I don't get a new job ASAP or at least by June. Deep down inside I'm still hoping to get a job with LHDN eventhough getting it means being apart from hubby-to-be, but that's a sacrifice I'd make for a better career and future. If the result is out by April and I don't make it, I guess I really need to concentrate on finding a job in Mr Don's hometown. On the positive side there's no worries on being weekend husband and wife!

I better start making a to-do list so I can be occupied for the whole 7 weeks before the wedding!! Oooooo, I'm so excited!!

No comments: