Saturday, September 08, 2007

~ ThE HoPe HaS bEeN ShATteReD ~

What I've done wrong dat everything turns out to be like dis?! I haf a heart like everybody does, but why some people think it's up for a game.. They took it for granted.. Why they think I wudn't be touched wif wat happen around me, do they think my heart is made of stone?! How strong someone cud become, da heart will always remain a fragile thing.. It applies to any human beings..

Heart broken can't be mend wif words, neither can't be mend wif forgiveness nor actions.. Only time will heal.. In da meantime, how one will survive if there's no timeline given?! It cud be 1 minute, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or maybe forever..

I'm fighting wif my own will to go on wif my life even tho da hope has been shattered again and again.. May God gives me enuff strength to go on living.. Amen..

No comments: