Sunday, August 20, 2006

~ The Beginning ~

I failed to update more often than I did before, so I guess I shouldn't stop promise to myself. I'm gonna update this blog whenever I feel I like it, let it be weeks, months or years, as long as it's updated from time to time.

I've been working for almost 3 months now and it was quite an experience. I'm not gonna take back what I said in previous entry, working life is still suck but I think I'm starting to get naturally immunned to it (or should I say I'm starting to enjoy it??!!). My ego healed faster than ever, there's no laziness to go to office every morning even though waking up at 8 am is still a tough thing to do, I'm not feeling sleepy for the whole days, I don't have the eagerness to leave office at 5.30 pm.. Are they signs that I'm loving my job?? I guess so, hoyeaah!! As much as I like my job, I still can't prevent any bad day to happen, but who cares! Despite of some miscommunication with 1-2 colleagues, getting nagged by my senior, the 'not-my-dreamed-salary' thoughts, etc, everything is going fine. It's the experiences that count!

No comments: