Sunday, August 28, 2011

~ 2 Events In A Day ~

I'm not an important person in office, I say that because I rarely involve as a committee member in any of the events conducted. Lucky me and I prefer it that way in order for me to concentrate with my daily job as an assessor so I can leave office on time to be with family. This time around luck was not with me, I was on the registration committee both for Family Day and Malam Hasil and it was quite hectic because I could only finalize everything once attendance list was confirmed which meant on the D-Day itself. Anyhow all ended well. Not so many pictures were taken since I was mostly at the registration table and chasing Ammar everywhere!

At the registration table since 7.30am
Ammar - anak terbiar hari tuh..
The mess after the launching but a good scene for posers like us 
Managed to join Sukaneka!

My responsibility to my son even when busy..
At our table
Arrival shot - not following the theme exactly
A solo shot 
Mother and son

Love of my life!
Note: By the way these 2 events happened on 23rd July 2011

No comments: